Yes, you read that right. I almost jumped ship.
Twelve minutes in and I couldn’t take it.
So here’s my revised notes about what you need to avoid that meltdown I just participated in:
- Make a list of all of the social media sites that you want to direct and contribute your content.
- Link all of those sites together or get a program that helps you consolidate and plan out your posts.
- Gather and organize your content so it is easily accessible on your phone and laptop (or desktop). Gather and edit more than you think is necessary.
- Don’t be afraid to take a post down to fix or delete a photo.
- Work on building your network in small batches when you’re just starting out. Eat the metaphorical elephant one bite at a time.
- Don’t give up.
There’s nothing like sleep to change your perspective so I’m going to go try that.